z35W7z4v9z8w

Promos and previews of your favorite series.Watch series tv and enjoy it.

sábado, 15 de julio de 2017

The Riff Off Battles - Pitch Battle: Episode 5 - BBC One




Pitch Battle website: http://bbc.in/2tspn3j The acts take part in themed Riff Off battles. 00:05 ‘TROUBLE’: Tring Park 16 vs Crescendo I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift (Tring Park 16) Troublemaker by Olly Murs (Crescendo) Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel (Tring Park 16) Trouble by Coldplay (Crescendo) Trouble by Iggy Azalea ft. Jennifer Hudson (Tring Park 16) Trouble With My Baby by Paloma Faith (Crescendo) 03:54 ‘WEDDINGS’: Vocalities vs The Ramparts Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) By Beyonce (Vocalities) Marry You by Bruno Mars (The Ramparts) Dear Future Husband by Meghan Trainor (Vocalities) Chapel of Love by Bette Midler (The Ramparts) I Do I Do I Do I Do I Do by AbbaIt (Vocalities) Should Have Been Me by Yvonne Fair (The Ramparts) 07:20 ‘LONELY’: Oxford Alternotives vs VOX-XOVER Rock and Roll by Led Zeppelin (Oxford Alternotives) Only The Lonely by Roy Orbison (VOX-XOVER) Are You Lonesome Tonight by Elvis Presley (Oxford Alternotives) So Lonely by The Police (VOX-XOVER) All By Myself by Celine Dion (Oxford Alternotives) On My Own from ‘Les Miserables’ (VOX-XOVER)

No hay comentarios:

Follow me by email